The Helena Business Improvement District partners with the City of Helena to ensure a successful, dependable, and professionally managed trolley for community use.
To reserve the trolley, contact the HBID at 406-447-1535 or stop in at the office location at 318 Fuller Ave.
Application and payment to the Helena BID is required to secure the trolley.
Application reservations must be made at least 7 business days prior to the event.
- Seats 27 people with two handicap accessible seats
- Trolley can travel around the city and to these venues: (other locations can be requested)
- 4R Ranch & Cattle Company
- Diamond M Ranch
- Gates of the Mountains
- Grizzly Gardens
- Kleffner Ranch
- Lakeside Ranch
- Mountain Meadow Inn
- Shades of Green
- Tizer Gardens
- Minimum of two hours required
- Includes driver, insurance, and fuel (driver is not a tour guide)
- $120 per hour for a minimum of two hours and $50 for each half-hour of use thereafter
- $55 per hour of “standby time” after the two-hour minimum
- $75 Admin Fee
- $150 Deposit…the deposit is returned to you once the final invoice from the City of Helena is finalized between the City and HBID. City of Helena Trolley staff may invoice the HBID for extra clean up and damages occurred during operation which will be taken out of the deposit.