Come See Our New Space!
The Helena Business Improvement District, Downtown Helena Inc., Community Crate, Kevin League Photography, and Vigilante Shuttles & Tours welcome you to our open house block party on April 24 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at our headquarters, now known as The Trailhead.
The BID and DHI are excited to show you the new office location, and we are fortunate to have partnered with Community Crate, Kevin League Photography, and Vigilante Shuttle’s & Tours to create an inviting, community space. We are The Trailhead for all things downtown.
BID and DHI will have staff on hand to welcome you and look forward to showcasing the work we do for the downtown community. While you’re here hanging with us at The Trailhead open house, you can:
- Purchase downtown Helena Nuggets and learn about the program.
- Sign up for equipment rentals for your summer events.
- Learn about Revive at Five, Window Art Walk, and other DHI/BID-hosted events.
- Learn about the upgrades to downtown beatification this spring including trees on the 300 block, new trash receptacles in historic downtown, and new spring/summer banners.
- Learn about our banner program and how you can showcase your event.
Free cookies from Cassadoodles and drinks will be available, as well as food trucks and music from our next-door neighbor, Great Divide Cyclery’s The Garage. Additionally, our space partners will also be showcasing their programs and art. We are a one-for-four stop and can not wait to host you on April 24!
Finally, tell us what you LOVE about Downtown Helena and be entered into a drawing for a cool gift basket full of goodies from all four of us.