Strong Communities Need Strong Businesses
Downtown Helena, Inc. is here for you, the local businesses of Helena, to provide support and a sense of community downtown. Please consider becoming a member of DHI today and together we can ensure that Helena comes out of this stronger, together.
What Your Membership Supports
Many businesses ask us where their support goes and what effect it has on downtown. With the cancellation of events in 2020, we’ve pivoted to using these funds towards marketing our downtown area to both visitors and locals alike, which includes:
- Monthly networking and showcase of your business content on our site, as well as access to events with no additional charge
- Marketing swag, including the “Rediscover Downtown Helena” radio ads
- Bi-monthly newsletter sent to 970+ contacts
- Shared and original social media posts to DHI’s almost 10k followers
- Shop Local, Shop Now Campaign, along with improved holiday decorations
- Downtown Helena Nuggets program
- Downtown map that includes more than 200 downtown businesses
When you are a member of Downtown Helena Inc., you are part of a community that believes in connecting, supporting, promoting, and enhancing the vitality of the downtown community which helps businesses grow, survive, and thrive.
Membership dues will be invoiced in mid-November and are payable by December 30, 2020.
Membership runs on a calendar year and includes the following:
- New to the Neighborhood (1st Year Business): $100
- Mobile Meals (Food Trucks): $125
- Been Around the Block (2nd Year Business): $175
- Montana Advocates (Non-profit/government): $200
- Downtown Defenders (Standard): $300
- Helena Heroes (Advanced): $500
- Community Champions (Premium): $750
- Gulch Guardians (Elite): $1,000+