Mission: To promote health and fitness in the community, encourage Downtown vibrancy, and establish a commuter-friendly atmosphere in our downtown district.
Join us for the 2nd Annual Roll & Stroll Downtown!
Enjoy a great morning Downtown! Fuller will be closed from the Farmer’s Market all the way to 6th. Activities include:
* Big Sky Cycling & Fitness electric assist bike demos
* Queen City Wheel House refurbished bike sale
* Cottonwood ALC Open House, bake sale & Flair Station
* Peak Physical Therapy
* Lewis & Clark Library Book Mobile
* Lewis & Clark County Health Department
* Pan Handler Plus
* Fusion Robotics
* Helena Police Department
* Bike Walk Montana
* La Pa Grill – free kids meal with adult meal purchase 11 – 2
* AND MORE!
Pick up a Scavenger Hunt/Bingo card and STROLL Downtown!