Window Art Walk Downtown the month of June
Let’s Get Creative Downtown Helena!!
We have partnered with Janelle DeBray and other local artists to spruce up your business front with fun window art illustrating social distancing
DHI members free of charge
How does it work
- Window display must illustrate 6 ft social distancing and must include #helenawindowartwalk
- Stroll downtown beginning June 5 and all month long to view business windows illustrated by local artists showcasing fun social distancing art
- Best of Show window artist and business will receive $100 each
- Vote June 10-30 on Downtown Helena Facebook page
- Winner announced July 1, 2020
- Participating businesses will receive advertising poster showcasing their artist and business operations details
- Don’t know an artist? No worries. On the registration answer the question “do you have an artist” with “no” and we will partner an artist and business.
This is an opportunity to showcase our local artists and the connectivity between small business, the arts world, and our neighbors!
For artistic questions, ideas, and concerns please contact:
Registration is open until May 29th, 2020
If you do not receive confirmation of registration, please contact the office at 406-447-1535.
Artist/Business Registration Information
Downtown Helena Inc. members need to register but no payment is required as your membership includes the Window Art Walk
Not a Downtown Helena Inc. member but want to participate? Non-Member cost of registration is $50.
The registration deadline is May 29. No late registrations will be accepted!
What do you get with registration?
- Participating businesses will receive a half page handout showcasing all the locations and artists
- Advertising on our website and social media
It is the businesses responsibility to clean their window.