Alive at Five Featured Non-profits
Non-Profit Fees & Information
*DHI will schedule one non-profit organization each week to participate at Alive at Five (no repeats)
Please complete an application form and pay the appropriate fees no later than May 1st, 2020. Non-Profits will be selected on a first-come basis, spaces may fill before the May 1st deadline.
Alive at Five Rules
- Nonprofits will be assigned a location and will receive recognition during the concert series.
- Alive at Five starts at 5PM and ends at 8:30PM. Non-profits must be set-up and ready to serve the public by 5PM; while it is not a requirement to stay the full four hours, nonprofits must not detract from the concert with taking down their booth if they choose to leave prior to 8:30PM
- Nonprofit Vendors who wish to sell food items and/or merchandise must apply as a Food or craft vendor and pay the applicable fees. If you have questions whether your items fall into this category, please call Downtown Helena Inc. for clarification.
- Due to the volume of vendor applications, DHI must approve merchandise and/or food prior to the event so there is no duplication of goods, which will benefit all participants in the event (see food vendor application).
- Once DHI approves your application and food items, non-profit vendors must be pre-approved for a non-profit temporary license to serve food by the Lewis and Clark County Health Department. DHI will provide packets and contact information.
- All non-profit vendors are responsible for their own merchandise, equipment and monies.
- All youth organizations must have adult supervision in attendance at all times.
- Non-profit vendors are responsible for keeping their booth area clean and are responsible for picking up any litter or garbage in that area.