SPONSOR THIS AMAZING ANNUAL EVENT!
Our sponsors who’re the ones who really make Alive at Five work each week during the summer. If your business is interested in becoming a sponsor, please download this form (Alive at Five_Sponsor Levels_2022) and send it in with a check (made out to Downtown Helena, Inc) to 330 N Jackson Street, Helena, MT 59601.
COME HUNGRY FOR LOCAL FOOD TRUCKS!
Get ready for some of the best and most unique food that Helena has to offer this season:
- Adventure Dogs (loaded hot dogs)
- Bad Betty’s Barbecue (barbeque)
- Cheddar’s (grilled cheese)
- Eat Greekish (Greek food)
- Missionary Food Truck (Mexican food)
- Mountain Berry Bowls (loaded acai smoothie bowls)
- Rockstarr BBQ (barbeque)
- Southpaw Street (Asian fusion street food)
- Tropical Sno (snow cones and flavored ice)
SUPPORT YOUR FAVORITE LOCAL NON-PROFITS!
Each week we’re showcasing a specific downtown non-profit so that you can learn more about what they do in the Helena community. Be sure to swing by their table and listen to their quick pitch during the band break:
- June 1st: United Way of the Lewis and Clark Area
- June 8th: YWCA of Helena
- June 15th: ExplorationWorks
- June 22nd: Helena Area Community Foundation
- June 29th: Holter Museum of Art
- July 13th: Career Training Institute
- July 20th: Grandstreet Theatre and Mountain-Pacific Quality Health
- July 27th: Rocky Mountain Development Council
- August 3rd: Prickly Pear Land Trust