Alive at Five is back this summer in the form of Revive at Five!
Scroll down to learn more about how and when we’re going to safely kick off this annual concert series. More information to come soon, so be sure to keep checking in.
July 7, 2021 - August 25, 2021 11:30 pm - 2:00 am
Revive at Five will kick off on July 7th and run every Wednesday, from 5:00 pm to 8 pm, with music starting at 5:30 pm, until August 25th. Keep checking in on this page and follow our Facebook and Instagram channels for more information. We’ll also be doing all we can to ensure the safety of this community and our attendees to this event.
Want to have fun this summer and get paid for it?
Then join DHI’s part-time staff for this upcoming season of Revive at Five. Simply download THIS FORM and either email it to Mike Rooney at [email protected] or send it by mail to our HQ at 330 N Jackson Street, Helena, MT 59601.
We’ll be showing off our local food trucks and vendors again this year! Keep your appetite because you’ll be able to enjoy food from:
- Adventure Dogs (hotdogs)
- The Big Dill (American fare)
- Cheddar’s (grilled cheeses)
- Eat Greekish (Greek fare)
- Helena Mountain Berry Bowls (Acai berry bowls)
- The Missionary Food Truck (Mexican fare)
- The Old Fashioned Kettle Corn Co.(kettle corn)
- Rockstar BBQ (barbeque)
- Tropical Sno (Hawaiin shaved ice)
We’re looking forward to showing off Helena’s local non-profits during each night of Revive at Five. Here’s who’s going to be setting up each night:
- July 7th at Pioneer Park: Montana History Foundation
- July 14th at Pioneer Park: Montana Independent Living Project
- July 21st at Pioneer Park: YWCA Helena
- July 28th at Pioneer Park: Montana Wilderness Association
- August 4th at Women’s Park: Continental Divide Trail Coalition
- August 11th at Women’s Park: Lewis and Clark Library
- August 18th at Hill Park: The Shop University
- August 25th at Women’s Park: Cohesion Dance Project
Partners, Sponsors, and Advertisers
We couldn’t pull this off without support from Helena’s amazing, local businesses. To become a sponsor/advertiser, or see the full listing of benefits, click HERE.