Alive at Five is back this summer in the form of Revive at Five!
Scroll down to learn more about how and when we’re going to safely kick off this annual concert series. More information to come soon, so be sure to keep checking in.
July 7, 2021 - August 25, 2021 11:30 pm - 2:00 am
We’ll be showing off our local food trucks and vendors again this year! Keep your appetite because you’ll be able to enjoy food from:
- Adventure Dogs (hotdogs)
- The Big Dill (American fare)
- Cheddar’s (grilled cheeses)
- Eat Greekish (Greek fare)
- Helena Mountain Berry Bowls (Acai berry bowls)
- The Missionary Food Truck (Mexican fare)
- Rockstar BBQ (barbeque)
- Tropical Sno (Hawaiin shaved ice)
We’re looking forward to showing off Helena’s local non-profits during each night of Revive at Five. Here’s who’s going to be setting up each night:
- July 7th at Pioneer Park: Montana History Foundation
- July 14th at Pioneer Park: Montana Independent Living Project
- July 21st at Pioneer Park: YWCA Helena
- July 28th at Pioneer Park: Wild Montana
- August 4th at Women’s Park: Continental Divide Trail Coalition
- August 11th at Women’s Park: The Angel Fund
- August 18th at Women’s Park: The Shop University
- August 25th at Women’s Park: Cohesion Dance Project
Keep your calendars open for September 25, from 4 to 8pm.
We’re shutting down Jackson Street to celebrate Oktoberfest as a community. Expect some great local food trucks, amazing local beer, and a stellar local band to round out this block party. Oh, and did we mention the stein-holding and costume contests?
More info to come soon!