January 6, 2022 - December 1, 2022 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
We’re bringing back First Fridays, but this time on Thursdays!
For those new to Helena, First Fridays were a way to support our downtown businesses later as they kept their doors open into the evening.
We know that the Helena community likes to get away during the weekend to ski, hunt, or camp, so we’re moving it from Friday to Thursday so that we can all support our local downtown businesses later in the evening. This will occur regularly on the first Thursday of every month, so keep an eye on this page for participating businesses, great deals, and possible events like live music and outdoor movie screenings.
In the meantime, here’s what you can expect so far for the next one on June 2:
- 12 Tribes Boutique (795 Front St)
- The Base Camp (5 W. Broadway)
- Birdseye Glass Craft (46 N Last Chance Gulch): Stop in to see the new space, sign up for a class, and pick up a piece of stained glass from our gift shop! Located below Ten Mile and the Hawthorn.
- Blackfoot River Brewing Company (66 S Park Ave)
- Engel & Voelker (121 N Last Chance Gulch, Suite A)
- Gulch Distillers (790 Front St)
- Hawthorn Bottle Shop & Tasting Room (46 N Last Chance Gulch): Featuring a special bottle of bubbly!
- Holter Museum of Art (12 E Lawrence St): 10% off in-store merch!
- Kevin League Photography (330 N Jackson St)
- Mahalo Salon & Spa (618 Helena Ave): We’ll happily be accepting walk-ins and ALL store retail (including electricals) and gift card purchases will be 20% off.
- Montana Book Co (331 N Last Chance Gulch)
- Proof Marketing (330 N Last Chance Gulch)
- Sole Sisters (327 N Last Chance Gulch)
- Space One Eleven (111 E 6th Ave)
- Ten Mile Creek Brewery (48 N Last Chance Gulch): Live music on the gulch!
- Wild Child Collective (428 N Last Chance Gulch)