We have a lot going on this Fall and Holiday season!
- Kids’ Fall Festival on Saturday, October 16th
- Little Tykes Trick or Treat on Friday, October 29th
- Fall Art Walk on Friday, November 12th
- Parade of Lights on Friday, November 26th
- Deck the Halls starts on Friday, November 26th
Little Tykes Trick or Treat is returning this year on Friday, October 29th, from 1-5 pm.
Don’t want to have to change your kid out of their costume when they get back from school that Friday? Well, we have you covered then. Take them downtown for Helena’s annual Little Tykes Trick or Treat after picking them up from school while also supporting our local businesses.
If your business wishes to participate, please email Mike Rooney at [email protected] with your address by Friday, October 22nd. Don’t have a downtown business but still want to participate? Then let us know as we’re working with the city on “renting” the Walking Mall.
So far, the following businesses will be open to trick or treaters:
- Associated Dermatology: 50 S Last Chance Gulch
- Aunt Bonnie’s Books: 419 N Last Chance Gulch
- AWARE, Inc: Walking Mall
- Berkshire Hathaway Home Services: 50 S Park Ave
- Blackfoot River Brewing Company: 66 S Park Ave
- Boxwoods: 426 N Last Chance Gulch
- Boyd Andrew Community Services: 60 S Last Chance Gulch
- Career Training Institute: 347 N Last Chance Gulch
- Carroll Saints Shoppe: Walking Mall
- Cheddar’s: 503 Fuller Ave
- Conduent: 34 N Last Chance Gulch
- Engle and Volkers Western Frontier: 140 N Last Chance Gulch
- Eureka: 38 S Last Chance Gulch
- Evolve Nutrition: 314 N Last Chance Gulch, Suite 101
- Ghost Art Gallery: 21 S Last Chance Gulch
- Helena Family Dentistry: 38 S Last Chance Gulch
- HUB Coffee: 314 N Last Chance Gulch
- Intrepid Credit Union: 915 Kessler Street
- Just Rollin’: 130 Neill Ave
- Keller Williams Capital Realty: 130 Neill Ave, Suite A
- Lasso the Moon Toys: 25 S Last Chance Gulch
- Montana Book Company: 331 N Last Chance Gulch
- Montana Department of Revenue: 340 N Last Chance Gulch
- Prickly Pear Land Trust: 40 W Lawrence Street
- Rocky Mountain Development Council: Walking Mall
- Smith Law Firm: 26 W. 6th Ave
- The Chamber of Commerce: Walking Mall
- The General Mercantile: 413 N Last Chance Gulch
- The Sapphire Bar: 101 N Last Chance Gulch
- Wayne Miller Coins: 38 N Last Chance Gulch
- Westaff: Walking Mall
- Wild Child Collective: 429 N Last Chance Gulch
- Workmosis: Walking Mall
The Helena Fall Art Walk is coming back on Friday, November 12th!
Be sure to come downtown to experience and support all that our local community has to offer, from art galleries and their talented artists. to small businesses and vendors, to breweries and wineries, to bars and restaurants. Everything that Helena has to offer will be available later than usual this evening.
So grab a drink, grab a friend, and explore the artistic side that Helena has to offer on this night.
For our downtown businesses, if you wish to participate and be listed on our site, please fill out the following form by Friday, October 29th:
2021 Fall Art Walk RegistrationDowntown Helena Inc. is searching for hosts for the annual Fall Art Walk. Hosts will coordinate with the artist(s) of their choosing. Providing food and beverage is encouraged.
Santa Clause is coming back to town with the return of Helena’s annual Parade of Lights on Friday, November 26th!
Grab your warmest coat, a blanket, and possibly a cup of hot chocolate to watch our parade as it makes its way down Last Chance Gulch to Anchor Park. Then hang around a bit longer to take in the lighting of the Fire Tower at 8 pm.
The annual tradition is coming back and we couldn’t be happier for this merry event!
And better yet, the theme for this year is Candyland!
Parade of Lights Poster Contest
CALLING ALL LOCAL ARTISTS!
Downtown Helena could use your help with our annual poster contest for Parade of Lights and Deck the Halls. Simply use the dates on this event page and the one for Deck the Halls, as well as the copy included on the pages, but the rest is up to you.
Submissions are due October 26th, with public voting opening on the 27th and closing on November 4th. Can’t wait to see what you all come up with.
Did we mention that the winner will receive $100 worth of Downtown Nuggets?!
Want to be part of the parade?
Then simply fill out the form below and we’ll be in contact with further details:
2021 Parade of Lights Registration
November 26, 2021 - December 17, 2021
Downtown Helena’s annual Deck the Halls holiday decorating contest is happening again this year!
Downtown local businesses are asked to decorate their storefronts this holiday season, with full decorations up by Friday, November 26th, in time for the annual Parade of Lights. Voting will then start on December 3 and close on December 10, with the winner announced on Friday, December 17. The top three businesses as voted by Helena will receive free DHI memberships for 2022 at the following levels:
- First Place: Community Champions (Premium Level) worth $750
- Second Place: Helena Heroes (Advanced Level) worth $500
- Third Place: Downtown Defenders (Standard) worth $300
Simply fill out the form below to submit your business: