We’re bringing back First Friday’s, but this time on Thursday’s!
For those new to Helena, First Fridays were a way to support our downtown businesses later as they kept their doors open into the evening.
We know that the Helena community likes to get away during the weekend to ski, hunt, or camp, so we’re moving it from Friday to Thursday so that we can all support our local downtown businesses later in the evening. This will occur regularly during the first Thursday of every month, so keep an eye on this page for participating businesses, great deals, and possible events like live music and outdoor movie screenings.
In the meantime, here’s what you can expect so far for the next one on Thursday, February 3rd:
- 12 Tribes Boutique (795 Front St): Hot cocoa and coffee while you shop until they close at 8pm!
- Gulch Distillers (790 Front St)
- Hawthorn Bottle Shop & Tasting Room (46 N Last Chance Gulch): They will feature a special bottle of bubbly to pour on the first Thursday of each month.
- Montana Book Co (331 N Last Chance Gulch): Macs of Kindness, a macron maker who donates a portion of their sales to a designated nonprofit. Macrons will be sold in 1/2 and full dozens and are a perfect gift for your valentine. They’ll be open until 8 pm.
- Ten Mile Creek Brewery (48 N Last Chance Gulch): Live music every Thursday!