Downtown Helena, Inc, your dynamic Downtown membership group, is committed to:
- promoting and publicizing Downtown Helena in our community
- encouraging and developing a spirit of cooperation among members
- establishing and developing cooperative advertising and promotional campaigns and activities
- fostering favorable public relations for Downtown Helena in various communities, organizations and agencies in the area served by Downtown Helena
Within the past years, Downtown has seen many new businesses spark change in our Downtown. We will continue to evolve as an organization; to do this DHI not only needs your financial support, your group needs your participation. General membership meetings are the third Wednesday morning of every month at 8:30 am in the Chamber Building at 225 Cruse Ave. Many other committees — retail, special events, membership — also need your support to help make Downtown Helena happen.
Downtown Helena, Inc. has built a strong reputation as the leader and centerpiece for retail, financial, professional, entertainment, dining and cultural activities in our community. Downtown Helena is a living history with its unique architecture attracting visitors, shoppers, employees, and businesses that foster the spirit that Downtown Helena is good for business.
Why Invest in Downtown Helena, Inc.
- Individual businesses working together
- Networking for future business opportunities
- Voice in public policy concerning downtown
- Experience and support of long-time members
- Shared cooperative adverting for Downtown
- Time and effort of a full-time marketing director
- More members, more customers, more money
- Encourage retail businesses to located downtown
- New concepts for innovative events and promotions
- Promote Downtown Helena as one of a kind
DHI Board of Directors
Donna Torgerson, President
Khamsin Bailey, Secretary
Kevin Skaalure, Treasurer
DHI contracts with the Helena Business Improvement District to provide staffing. The primary contact at HBID for DHI events and programs is: